Friday, September 9, 2011

SoS Pick'em Week 1

I was thinking it would be cool to have some SoS picks for the NFL season this year and once my good buddy Ray Box said he was down, I knew we were golden. So basically what we'll do is every Friday Ray Box and I will pick 3 NFL games using the spread and one upset. We'll keep track of our records on the season so feel free to join in and keep track at home. I have no confidence that we will be successful but, what the hell? So without wasting any more time let's get to the picks..

Student of Sports:
Atlanta (-2.5) over Chicago
Tennessee (+3.5) over Jacksonville
New England (-5.5) over Miami
And for my upset I'm gonna take St. Louis to take down the "dream" team Philadelphia at home. (Can you see my big blue pride coming out?)

Ray Box:
Atlanta (-2.5) over Chicago
Cleveland (-4.4) over Cincinnati
Denver (-.5) over Oakland
And for his upset my man Ray Box is going to go with Miami in a shocker over New England.

So there are the picks, let's see how this goes. Good luck and enjoy this opening Sunday of football.

Class Dismissed
Student of Sports

SoS

P.S. Here's the new SoS football avatar. Made Special for Ray Box's birthday.



2 comments:

  1. Seahawks +5.5
    Cowboys +4.5
    Patriots -5.5

    Upset special:
    Bears over Falcons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giants (-3.5) over Redskins
    Cowboys (+4.5) over Jets
    Patriots (-5.5) over Dolphins

    **Upset Special**
    Big bad Matthew Stafford and the Lions make a statement and take down the Bucs

    ReplyDelete