Friday, September 30, 2011

SoS Pick'em Week 4

Well it's that time of the week again! Last week was a anticlimactic week of sorts for me in terms of picks. I got a whopping 2 points. Ray, on the other hand, had a slightly more respectable weekend getting 3 points, including his upset pick of the Raider over the J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets. So let's just dive right in with the picks.

Student of Sports (7-5, 8pts)
NY Giants (-1.5) over ARIZONA (My first homer pick of the season. Don't let me down GMEN)
Miami (+8.5) over SAN DIEGO
CLEVELAND (-1.5) over Tennessee (Is Chris Johnson going to finally show up?)
And for my upset pick I like Pittsburgh to go into Houston and beat the Texans. The Texans are still looking for that marquee win and I don't think they one here.

Ray "Box" (4-8, 5pts)
Atlanta (-4.5) over SEATTLE
NY Giants (-1.5) over ARIZONA (It's about time Ray showed my boys some respect!)
New Orleans (-7.5) over JACKSONVILLE (Ray's taking the road trip special this week)
And for his upset big Ray is going to go with Oakland to take down the Golden Boy and the Patriots. Doesn't it seem like Ray picks against the Pats a lot?

As always feel free to submit picks of your own in the comment section. Enjoy this weekends games and playoff baseball!


3 comments:

  1. Bills -3.5 over Bengals
    Lions +3.5 over Cowboys
    Vikings -1.5 over Chiefs

    Upset: Lions over Cowboys

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7-9, 9 points

    Colts -2.5
    Eagles -2.5
    Raiders +6.5

    Upset:
    Bengals over Jaguars

    ReplyDelete